Beamish Genuine Irish Stout
William Beamish (1760-1828) & William Crawford (1757-1834)
These are the only surviving images of both men.
This image was created c. 1890. It shows the Beamish & Crawford brewery, at the height of it's success, brewing in excess of 100,000 barrels of stout annually.
The Beamish & Crawford cooperage in 1900, Here the timber barrels were manufactured & repaired by the company's coopers.
The 'Counting House' named as the place where the money was counted, is a listed building and still remains in situ.
Beamish & Crawford brewery workers, 1913.